Lessons Learnt from use cases & Looking forward
Chair: Dale Robertson, EOSC Future & EOSC-A Sustainability Advisory Group
This session will discuss the main highlights from the previous sessions and will investigate with the end users how the EOSC services and resources contributed to their research; what worked well and the open challenges.
In addition, the panelists will take a long-term perspective and discuss what are the needs of researchers in terms of digital assets to enable cross-disciplinarity in the next 10 years.
- Digital assets supporting SDG 13: Climate action – lessons learnt
- Digital assets supporting SDG 3: Good health and wellbeing – lessons learnt
- Discovering services for Open Science – lessons learnt
- Digital assets supporting SDG 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure – lessons learnt
- Experiences from Early Adopters approaching EOSC: the RELIANCE challenge for sustainable development – lessons learnt